Thursday, February 14, 2013

Andrew, I am fallen in love with your sincerity with Islam :')



Hello Andrew :) This post is specially for you babe :)

Seems it is hard for me to get a follow back from twitter , so it means I can't DM you.
And, I've made a decision to post it here for you :)

Babe, I know it is hard for you to embrace Islam. Hati awak dah terbuka untuk Islam, but unfortunately your parents still did'nt give their permision untuk awak embrace Islam right?

Firsly you should pray the best. Ya, I do pray the best for you and your parents since I knew awak berminat nak embrace Islam..
Then, you should remember "Allah sentiasa akan uji kita " so, awak kena banyak bersabar.
Go and tell your parents that you will not ignore them if you embrace Islam and you promise them that you will be a good son :)

Babe, everything will not be that easy. How ever, you must try your best to pujuk your parents.
Eh my brother said, come and stay with him lah in Malaysia. He can guide you, seriously :D 

Andrew, I've also baca tweet awak. You said you love "zikir" and it just like give you a peace life. 
So, where ever you are. What ever you do, jangan lupa zikir :) Just say "ALLAH, ALLAH"
banyak kali pun dah kira zikir Andrew :')

Allah is always there be with you, muslims are also always be by your side to guide you, saya akan sentiasa sokong awak :')
When you speak to Allah, dont be embarrased to tell him anything. The most beautiful thing is that He knows what you are about to tell Him and yet He still listens :D !!!

p/s: keep calm and trust Allah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FlyHigh Babehh
Owned by Aisya Sha. Edited by Ziera Sharplet.