Thursday, April 4, 2013

When the stars are following you on twitter...

Ok hi earth thingsss !

Oh oh lately I'm so so so happy.
Now what? Ok wait.
Did you guys know a group of singer from Russia name HEROES?
Ahli dia Andrei Raspopov, Vlad Krutskikh, Misha Puntov and Seva Terasov..
And they are damn damn damn handsome.
@AndreiRaspopov
@SevaTarasov
@VladKrutskikh
@MishaPuntov


Actually, all of the HEROES are following my twitter account. Seriously, I can't believe it.
How lucky I am is'nt it? hahahah
It's started when Misha Puntov followed me.
Pastu aku mention dia banyak gila. After that, Vlad and Seva followed me.

A few minutes later, Vlad Krutskikh dm'ed me. Look at the picture below !


Tunggu dan tunggu, Andrei follow jugak aku. I was freaking out liked crazy masa tuh.
And Andrei dm'ed me and said............



Hahahaha you must be jealouse of me right? Hahahaha :p
Ok guys, g ushar lagu diorang. So freaking damn awesome. Muah Muah
Walaupon bahasa dia gua tak paham, tp sumpah lagu dia seronok. Enjoy it ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RgO53cYEnPo
Wait, Zach Matari pon ada follow aku. OMG OMG. I love his songs and his cover on youtube especially his cover maroon 5's song, daylight. Perghhh suara dia. Amazing gitu. heh heh

But I'm still waiting Justin Bieber notice me :( Hm Justin said NEVER SAY NEVER. So I won't give up on him. eheyyy. haha. I LOVE YOU JUSTIN ! xoxoxox

p/s: will never stop dreaming to be Justin's OLLG !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FlyHigh Babehh
Owned by Aisya Sha. Edited by Ziera Sharplet.