Sunday, June 2, 2013

ABCDEFGHIJUSTINBIEBER

Hi Assalamualaikum stalker.



Ok, last few hours Justin was on twitter. And I'm so so so lucky because I'm on twitter too by that moment.

So, my 'belieber mission' started. I tweeted him. A LOT.

The aim of my belieber mission is to make sure he notice me.
And a few minutes later, I checked my interaction.
And and and. I saw this. Hey, can you see that? Justin followed me.
So I was liked OH MY MOTHER FISHING GHOST, HE FOLLOWED ME. FINALLY.
And I am freaking happy !


After that I took my phone and called my mom. Told her that Justin notice me and so on. After that I called my cousin.

And then, I checked my interaction AGAIN.
And I saw this.
Wow man, JUSTIN TWEETED ME. Check this out





But wait. Can you see something weird over there?
Yeah, it's Justin's twitcon, Justin's name but look at the username?

Ohhh damn shit mother fuckhdwedcsfvdxz
What the hell is going on?! Justin did'nt notice me?! Did'nt follow me?

What a stupid game~ Ish. But navermind, at least she's a belieber.
Huahhhhhhhh. Ok, I know Justin will notice me. SOMEDAY.
Never? F you. Justin said to his belieber that "believe in your dream" and "never say never".

So, trust me. One day, I'll be a lucky bitch. Just like others belieber. bye bye. xoxox

p/s: I miss Avalanna. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FlyHigh Babehh
Owned by Aisya Sha. Edited by Ziera Sharplet.